Purebeads Selecting a Camera for Photographing Jewelry
11/02/2013 · For a client, I've been photographing 100s of pieces of jewelry in a white-paneled lighting box. For the most part, the images look great, with a mostly white background.... Chose the background you prefer - either go with textured or coloured background or none at all as in a white background. I like using scrapbooking or wrapping papers and even paper napkins. Other artisans use cloth - I encountered a blog of one who hung her jewelry outside.
Forum Topic How to improve your photos - Etsy.com
I must say however, that I don’t think your pictures are properly white balanced to begin with, which you *should* do with your camera prior to taking your pictures. What you did in photoshop with the eye dropper wasn’t as much whitening your background as it was color balancing your photo using the background as a reference point. What that does it alter the color of your product as well... 30/09/2008 · To get the right light for jewelry photography, light underneath the subject. Practice your jewelry photography with the best lighting gear in this free product photography video.
Jewelry Photography Tips For Etsy Sellers Handmadeology
The way to really make the backgrounds white is to jump into Photoshop. Select Image > Adjustments > Levels and move the slider on the right across to the left. The image will fade, but the background … how to serve gouda cheese A clean white piece of paper, plastic or tile used as a background can keep the picture uncluttered and help achieve a correct color balance. Correct lighting and positioning of a gem or piece of jewelry are two techniques that will help you take great digital photos.
Mastering Jewelry Photos for your Online Store
Taking good photos of your jewelry is critical for anyone who has an online website. But in most cases it’s easier said than done. For a long time, taking quality photos was something I dreaded. how to take thread dump in weblogic Taking good photos of your jewelry is critical for anyone who has an online website. But in most cases it’s easier said than done. For a long time, taking quality photos was something I dreaded.
How long can it take?
How to Take Jewelry Photos Well and Improve Interweave
- Jewelry Photography Tips For Etsy Sellers Handmadeology
- Taking Pictures of Jewelry with the 18-55mm Kit Lens
- Silver Jewelry Photography on a White background Tip
- How to Take Jewelry Photos Well and Improve Interweave
How To Take Pictures Of Jewelry With White Background
The way to really make the backgrounds white is to jump into Photoshop. Select Image > Adjustments > Levels and move the slider on the right across to the left. The image will fade, but the background …
- Once someone came to my house to take photos of my jewelry, and he had to make a lightbox there, since he usually took photos of people. he used wax paper for background, he hung the necklace on fish line, and put wax paper in the background, because it comes on a roll,so it wouldn’t have creases, etc. it looked great.
- A picture with colourful carpet or your lounge (and the TV on) as a background is downright distracting for buyers who are trying to check out the features of the item, and worst of all, it looks very unprofessional! Instead, use a white sheet of cardboard, or a photo tent which you can buy from eBay for as little as US $10 (just search for ‘photo tent') or find out how to make your own here.
- I have three main pearls of wisdom when it comes to focus and taking jewelry photos with your phone. First : don’t hold the phone too close to the piece you’re trying to photograph. Phones take great photos, but they can’t zoom in too far on their own.
- Adobe Photoshop is the best option for getting white background for jewelry photos. Photoshop has pen tool, which help to cut down the original background from the image and you can get the white background. But, you will not make any change in your product. Jewelry Photo Retouching Services at $0.35 per image within 24h for your product photo. I am going to describe the technique of getting