chagrined sentence Use chagrined in a sentence
Sentence Examples He was a man of strong mind, honourable spirit and affectionate disposition , energetic both in speech and in writing. All this, like the other parts of the disposition , …... How to use Pepys in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the but for the next five years Pepys was out of a job. Samuel Pepys, the diarist, recorded having curds and cream or whey as a snack on several These are the documents which detailed the surrender of the use of the land to Robert Pepys as copyholder and the
Chagrined in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
If you are looking for past tense, I felt horribly chagrined would be acceptable. However if you are looking for present tense, I feel such chagrin is a good answer.For future tense, I will feel... Chagrined, Kit jerked at another dropped stitch. In context, chagrined might be defined as vexed. Source(s) The Witch of Blackbird Pond
chagrined sentence Chagrined in a sentence Example
They say it is usually used in the passive, like “Surprised and chagrined by the coldness of her manner.” There is also an 18th century citation of an apparent intransitive use: “ I would not have your ladyship chagrin at my bride’s expression.” from 1727 in Fielding. – tchrist ¦ Sep 1 '13 at 14:42 how to make a turn table in maya renderman arduously in a sentence - Use "arduously" in a sentence 1. But it is arduously slow, costly, and hard work. 2. With the help of psychoanalysis, he arduously consolidated a mature artistic identity. click for more sentences of arduously...
Chagrined word in sentence with pronunciation YouTube
Keyword Research: People who searched chagrined in a sentence current news also searched how to use anomaly in a sentence Here are 109 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "exclaimed". Sentences with the word : Synonyms. Antonyms How to use exclaimed in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word exclaimed? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples . Sally exclaimed and started showering Hollet with kisses before he carried her back into their bedroom. She …
How long can it take?
19 pronunciations of chagrined in English
- Chagrined definition of chagrined by The Free Dictionary
- chagrined in a sentence Chagrin Definition of Chagrin
- Chagrined in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
- chagrined sentence examples Chagrin Definition of
How To Use Chagrined In A Sentence
In fact, I already owned several before putting it through this test because I enjoy using it so much. The ink flows smoothly and evenly and never blobs. As you can see from the writing test, though, it did smear often, and I was chagrined to see the wide trail of ink it left behind on my hand.
- Record yourself saying 'chagrined' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen. You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. You'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'chagrined'.
- www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "chagrined "We were both a little chagrined by this gratuitous announcement, and answered him somewhat warmly; for we knew the moral, or rather immoral, effect of such an opinion upon the spirits of our men.
- The map shown above gives the frequency of use of the term «chagrined» in the different countries. Principal search tendencies and common uses of chagrined. 1. chagrined meaning in hindi 2. chagrined in a sentence 3. chagrined pronunciation 4. chagrined crossword clue 5. chagrined definition 6. chagrined online translator 7. dictionary chagrined 8. chagrined thesaurus 9. chagrin …
- www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "collegial "There is a nice collegial atmosphere among the teachers in the program here.