Lapierre // ei Shock Auto Lapierre Bikes
French bicycle company Lapierre and RockShox (a ubiquitous maker of bike suspension systems) spent five years of R&D dialling in the e:i, or "electronic intelligence", shock system. It consists of... Lapierre should be commended for the set up of the Monarch rear shock in combination with their take on the 4-bar linkage. I set the sag so that when the shock was fully open it sat right on the FR mark on the indicator on the chain stay. I then set the rebound to the slow side of pogo stick and left the settings at that. Even ignoring all the electronics, the rear end has that feeling where
Lapierre Reviews Facebook
Watch video · Considered throughout the world as a revolution when it was launched in 2013, our intelligent suspension system, e:i Shock, has evolved. Redesigned and optimised for 2015, it now gives birth to e:i Shock Auto, which could be the most important innovation on our future MTB ranges.... Lapierre Zesty TR 529 12 April 2015 Lapierre was one of the first companies to really get it right for aggressive trail riders; in particular the Zesty range of bikes has won accolades and garnered praise for many years now, with its ability to both climb and descend with equal measures of …
Review Lapierre XR 729 ei Canadian Cycling Magazine
The new LaPierre/Rockshox E:i suspension system adjusts rear damping on the fly based on pedaling and bumps. I’ve been dreaming of such a system — and I tried it yesterday at Valmont Bike Park. how to write a project for year 4 In conjunction with RockShox, Lapierre Bikes launches a new suspension system Tuesday dubbed E.I Shock. The automatic system manages the compression and lock out settings of the rear shock with a
Long Term Test Lapierre Zesty 514 Flow Mountain Bike
Lapierre did put a good bit of design effort into maintaining some of the look of the pierced-tube design after a decade of its use, and the resulting carbon cage around the shock is claimed to offer some stiffness benefits to the upper suspension pivots. how to fix your laptop when it wont turn on Interbike ’13: Lapierre’s E:I Suspension- by Guitar Ted Last week I shared my impressions from my Lapierre Zesty 429 demo ride at Interbike. It is a fine bike, but I thought maybe it could benefit from a different tune on the damper than what I was riding.
How long can it take?
2014 Lapierre XR 729 Bike Reviews Comparisons Specs
- Lapierre and RockShox launch auto-adjust suspension
- EI SHOCK AUTO Lapierre Bikes
- Lapierre Zesty AM 727 ei shock 2014 review The Bike List
- Enduro Mag – On review the 2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 729
How To Turn On Lapierre Ei Shock
Lapierre seems to think so, and its e:i shock is a promising step forward. The e:i system is a Lapierre exclusive, found on some models in its Zesty Trail, Zesty All-Mountain, and Spicy mountain
- The Where can i get a Lapierre 55 inch TV Stand byLoon Peak on tv stands entertainment centers shop by wayfairbest products . Discover the cheap Lapierre 55 inch TV Stand wide selection of living-room-furniture and Lapierre 55 inch TV Stand.
- Lapierre has an electronic system that detects cadence and uses an accelerometer on the fork to change rear shock settings automatically. It's pretty cool. It's pretty cool. permalink
- Hey mate, I rode a demo one a few months ago at the 2015 supplier launch out out hidden vale and i was really impressed with how it climbed. Advance traders have a Demo fleet so you should be able to get on a demo at some point
- Lapierre chose the RockShox Boxxer Coil, the most honest performing fork in DH, and backed it up with its counterpart, the Fox DHX RC2 shock in the rear.