Samyang XP 85mm f1.2 – Review – Gippsland Images
Enter the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS, Canon’s latest professional, portrait-length lens and, surprisingly, its first EF-mount 85mm with a maximum aperture of f/1.4. Previously, it offered both the f/1.2L... Nikon currently offers three 85mm prime lenses: the ageing AF 85mm f1.8D, the new AF-S 85mm f1.8G, and the largest aperture AF-S 85mm f1.4G. If you’re shopping for a bright aperture telephoto prime lens for a Nikon DSLR, you’ll no doubt be weighing up the pros and cons of all three models.
5 Mistakes Photographers Make With an 85mm Lens
If you’re looking for the best portrait lens on a budget, the 85mm 1.8 truly delivers! When I was ready to step up my portrait game, I considered the Canon 85mm 1.8 lens right away. I had seen fantastic results from other photographers, and decided this would be my next investment.... Key Features. Fast 85mm lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.4; Newly developed optical system realizes high picture quality and high performance; Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections to effectively reduce ghost and flare
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens Review
This isn't your grandfather's conventional 85mm f/1.2, and this isn't a lens to use for general photography. It lists for $2,100 US, and sells for about $1,800 US. It lists for $2,100 US, and sells for about $1,800 US. how to use final kamehameha xenoverse 2 Reply. Hi Stephen – The 42.5mm lens would be a great choice as well, however I recommended the 85mm as an all round portrait lens as you could use it (even with the crop factor) on a BMCC or MFT camera, but it would also work if you have a larger sensor camera (APS-C or Full Frame as well).
Canon EF 85/1.8 USM Review Bob Atkins Photography
This Sony 85mm f/1.8 is a spectacular lens with flawless optics as good or better than the huge 85mm f/1.4 GM. This f/1.8 lens has great handling and it's super small, light and inexpensive. how to take bee pollen granules Using the Rokinon 85MM Cine Lens in Filmmaking For filmmaking, it's very important to take stylized shots. Filmmakers like Aronofsky loves to use the 85MM lenses (or other macro lenses) to create a montage of close-ups that has a jarring effect to the viewer.
How long can it take?
Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS lens review digitaltrends.com
- 5 Mistakes Photographers Make With an 85mm Lens
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS lens review digitaltrends.com
- A Look at the Best 85mm Lenses Fstoppers
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Digital Photography Review
How To Use 85mm Lens
Further I like to write that I exchanged the Nikkon 85mm 1.8G lens for the Tamron 90mm USD macro lens. The Vibration reduction makes this lens more versatile on the D800 than the Nikkor. The Bokeh is also better and the lens is, thanks to the focus limiter, quick focussing. The macro capabilities I see as a bonus and this lens is razor sharp!
- The entire lens measures around five inches and tips the scales at nearly 2.5 pounds. While the 85mm Art is a prime lens, the size and weight make it feel like shooting a telephoto zoom — Nikon
- I am having a gas attack to purchase an 85mm lens for portraiture shooting. My big question is.....will I have enough room to be able to use an 85mm lens on my D7100? The room in my house that I would like to use is less than 14ft.
- Nikon 85mm 1.8G on D7000 Advantages. The Nikon 85mm 1.8G is a very good prime lens for a portrait – Landscape – still life and long-exposure photography in my opinion.
- Enter the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS, Canon’s latest professional, portrait-length lens and, surprisingly, its first EF-mount 85mm with a maximum aperture of f/1.4. Previously, it offered both the f/1.2L