How to set higher refresh rate G750JS - Asus
Browser refresh button will not fire a postback unless a postback has already happened on the page. Then a refresh will submit the form again but I don't think that answers the question in any way.... I have a php code, which is in a div. It shows a random text placed in the random.txt file. I want to refresh this div, to load new text in every - let's say - 15 seconds without refreshing the whoe page.
Automatic refresh webpage / Set time to redirect
Is there away where i can refresh the page without the vistor using it for example i want to refresh the part of a function i guess you could call it refreshing the page but only for the... However, If you want to reload the page or redirect the page after submitting the form from another file then you call this function in php and it will redirect the page in 0 seconds. Also, You can use the header if you want to, just make sure you don't have any content before using the header
I use a refresh feature in Firefox 3.0 (it’s an add-in) that allows me to set a refresh time for a page from 30 secs to unlimited minutes. I was wondering if you know of a program or add-in for IE7 (and now IE8) that would allow me to do same kind of thing. how to take body measurements for women Use an if statement that wont succeed after the reload. Alot of my code uses redirects with that but they all go to the same page. I just use a variable set that helps …
Jquery page refresh without reload() forums.digitalpoint.com
A simple page reload will not refresh the cache. I've often stumble upon this scenario: foo.com redirects using 301 to bar.com , when you first visit foo.com , the browser will remember that redirect and the next time you visit foo.com , the browser will not even connect to foo.com , … how to set up screen shot for one drive 27/10/2010 · if your page.php is only a function accessing a database for example, and building a table around your data, so only this table will be sent to mydiv. That will work perfectly if mydiv is only the container of the content you want to refresh every 10 second and if page.php is used only for your data.
How long can it take?
php refresh page one time only.. DaniWeb
- Auto refresh content after changes in database AJAX
- php How To Make 'Submit' Button Refresh Page? - Stack
- Refresh page using PHP Code Script html Example
How To Set Php Page To Refresh
27/10/2010 · if your page.php is only a function accessing a database for example, and building a table around your data, so only this table will be sent to mydiv. That will work perfectly if mydiv is only the container of the content you want to refresh every 10 second and if page.php is used only for your data.
- I am working on a couple of pages that present me with the same problem. I have set up a log in that puts member data into a session variable. Then the logged in member proceeds to alter some of their own data using a form, and the data is posted to a mySql database. Then the member goes to a new
- I'm thinking it might be a good idea to combine cubiq's solution with the nocache postfix. I would add an .htaccess file in order to force load the .html, .js, .css.
- The header function is also used when you want to take advantage of the limited refresh capability of meta tags. You have probably seen this when a page tells you, “You will be redirected in X seconds, or you can click here.”
- Redirect a web page to a particular URL or Location after waiting for fixed number of seconds using header() function in PHP. Quick and easy to use code available. Quick and easy to use code available.