How do you use 'dexterity' in a sentence Answers
The thesis examines a rahter eclectic selection of primary sources without any unifying characterics. There are no general themes in the writings of this author, he is very eclectic. Once he explores female psychology, on other occasion he just makes fun of religion, on still other occasion he tends... Determine the average time with the motor-dexterity test, along with the standard deviation, and then use Minitab to analyze the data with a paired t-test to see if there is a significant performance difference between the two hands.
How to pronounce dexterity HowToPronounce.com
pleased if you go back over. The Free Dictionary defines manual dexterity as the ability to use hands with notable skill. The term is frequently associated with athletic pursuits or... A sentence is 'He caught the ball with dexterity.'.
What are some sentence examples using 'dexterity'? Quora
He showed, however, considerable dexterity in playing off the emperor against Alexander III. By great dexterity he succeeded in turning public attention almost solely to the fact that Britain had not evacuated Malta. In his operations he was remarkable for his skill and dexterity, and for his great how to set tme on g shock 3194 For many parts of Nature can neither be invented with sufficient subtlety, nor demonstrated with sufficient perspicuity , nor accommodated unto use with sufficient dexterity, without the aid and intervening of the mathematics , of which sort are perspective, music , astronomy , cosmography , architecture , engineery, and divers others.
Manual dexterity in a sentence (esp. good sentence like
Contemporary Examples. of dexterity. It was a reminder that regardless of how outrageous the setting may be, one cannot deny Browne's dexterity in designing clothes. how to use mise en scene in a sentence To perform card tricks, a magician requires dexterity andconcentration. Her dexterity at embroidery brought her worldwide fame.
How long can it take?
Download Microsoft Dexterity 10.0 Documentation from
- Use of the word dexterity in a sentence example fatLingo
- Download Microsoft Dexterity 10.0 Documentation from
- How to pronounce dexterity HowToPronounce.com
- Use dexterity in a sentence Brainly.ph
How To Use Dexterity In A Sentence
Dexterity sentence example. College students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page.
- 20/11/2006 · A little dexterity is helpful in working with knitting needles Dexterity is a term referring primarily to the ability of a person to “gracefully” coordinate their movements.
- The pickpocket, the blackleg, and the charlatan make especial use of their dexterity of hand, their subtlety of mind, the magic power of their eloquence, and their great fertility of invention.
- Use dexterity in a sentence dexterity sentence How to use dexterity in a sentence. Example sentences with the word dexterity. dexterity example sentences. [PDF] Detroit Diesel V8 71t Operation Manual.pdf Minnesota manual dexterity test human evaluation WHAT IS THE MINNESOTA MANUAL DEXTERITY TEST? This widely used test measures capacity for simple but rapid eye-hand-finger …
- Times, Sunday Times (2016) It is a job which requires a sensitivity in the use of the fingers, manual dexterity and good eyesight. Times, Sunday Times ( 2015 ) These smaller tools were clearly intended to carry out specific tasks , and were used by people with much skill and dexterity.