FREEDOM BRAND DOG PROOF RACCOON TRAP FB1 Animal Traps
The Freedom Brand FB2 Dog Proof Raccoon Trap is a traditional style dog proof raccoon trap that features a strong music wire spring, a sensitive trigger system, and an innovative staking system. The unique staking system allows you to set the FB2 DP Trap anywhere.... (12 Pack) Duke Dog Proof Coon Trap The Duke Dog Proof Coon Trap features a fully enclosed dog proof design with powerful coil springs, a trigger system and a staking system. When the raccoon reaches in for the bait, the trap will go off. Apply the bait to a cotton ball. Then place it below the trigger so the raccoon has to reach past the trigger to get the bait. You'll have yourself a trapped
Home Made Dog proof coon trap Bushcraft USA Forums
In the last decade these amazing new Style Dog Proof Raccoon Traps have revolutionized the raccoon and opossum trapping market. They are a species specific style of trap designed to catch animals such as raccoon and opossum that have great dexterity with their front feet and fingers, while having an opening to narrow for a dog’s foot to enter. In addition, true Dog Proof “DP” traps are... I have been hesitant to use any dog proof traps under the mentality that it would limit my catch to only coons. I bought a dozen and set them the first week of the season. After seeing not only the first day results but the same results day in and day out I am a believer. I have not had one trap fired without a coon in it, not one loss and have only caught coons. Trap is easy it set and works
4 Powder Coated Duke DP Dog Proof Raccoon Traps 1 DP
20/09/2007 · you can use a tin can with a chain welded on it, a stake and a quarter and cathc em too..my granny used to all the time.. make the whole just big enough for it to get its open paw through but too small to get its closed paw back out and ya got him. how to talk to a girl you like on phone 4 soup can dog proof raccoon traps. for sale 2 new white ztraps, dog proof traps, powder coated paint, heavy chain with 3 swivel points, and has push pull triggers. this sale is for 4 new duke powder coated dog proof traps with se...
Dog Proof Coon Trap NorthAmericanTrapper
20/09/2007 · you can use a tin can with a chain welded on it, a stake and a quarter and cathc em too..my granny used to all the time.. make the whole just big enough for it to get its open paw through but too small to get its closed paw back out and ya got him. how to train a deaf dog to come Duke's Dog Proof Raccoon Trap is a species-specific trap available at Murray's Lures & Trapping Supplies. This trap is the newest of dog proof raccoon traps and is "coyote brown" in color. Order this trap and all of your other trapping supplies today - most items ship within 24 hours!
How long can it take?
Is anyone using the Dogproof Coon Traps GON Forum
- Dog-Proof Traps for Sale Reliable DP Traps & Coon Cuffs
- Coon trapping tips on how to make a cheap dog proof trap
- Coon Dagger The Dog Proof Trap (per dozen) Sudden
- DIY Trapping Raccoon Control Real World Survivor
How To Use Dog Proof Coon Traps
by admin in Dog Proof / Pet Proof Traps & Trapping, Raccoon Trapping, Trapping Radio Shows Trapping radio 182, Blind sets for raccoon trapping vs good DP’s like the Freedom Brand Dog Proof Traps Trapping Radio 182 This week on Trapping Radio we are looking at a very interesting question.
- 8/02/2013 · Anyone use them? What is your preferred design? From my research the z trap seems to be the best since it has a push pull trigger unlike the others I have seen.
- duke dog proof traps 4/28/2012 im a new dp user and i cant find anything degative to say about your product .its the easyist way to catch a coon.find a trail bait the trap. if there is a coon that uses the trail he will be there in the morning.its fool proof and it will get you into places you could not trap before.
- The dog proof raccoon set is a great way to trap raccoons on dry land with a reduced possibility of catching a domestic or non-targeted animal.
- 20/09/2007 · you can use a tin can with a chain welded on it, a stake and a quarter and cathc em too..my granny used to all the time.. make the whole just big enough for it to get its open paw through but too small to get its closed paw back out and ya got him.