Technically in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
20/10/2017 · Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions on how to translate the word "technically" in french? After looking in the dictionary, i found the expression "sur la plan technique" but I think this would be too wordy to use in a sentence.... 199+14 sentence examples: 1. Technically, the two countries are still at war, as a peace treaty was never signed. 2. This model is technically superior to its competitors. 3. His playing is technically brilliant, but it doesn't excite me. 4. It is st
Technology in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
Technically that's true, but maybe she has an angle. Technically, what you saw was an image of the Bryce brothers. And technically, I interfered by making …... Generally, you will use title case, although as you will see below sentence case is an option. While you will find similarities between each guide, it's important to pay attention to their differences.
use technology in a sentence make example sentences of
Since both of the clauses are in the same sentence, they aren’t lonely and the sentence is technically “correct”. So, there it is. Those are the circumstances under which you can and cannot start a sentence … how to use westpac smart atm In technical terms, the attack is a cross-site request forgery, using a legitimate Facebook login in unauthorized ways. — Casey Newton, The Verge , "Amazon’s HQ2 stunt could come back to haunt it," 14 Nov. 2018 Some voters have waited hours in line because of technical difficulties.
use technology in a sentence technology example sentences
If you are using technology to communicate with your collaborators and partners in business or life in general, there are key phrases that are usually used by in person communication environments, that can still be adapted to digital communication processes, to make people feel more comfortable, motivated, and appreciated. Here is a list of 12 sentences that can do wonders to improve your how to use the word cliche in a sentence Technicality is a noun defined as a point of law or a small detail of a set of rules. So, to use technicality in a sentence: It was merely a technicality that his left heel stepped over the line
How long can it take?
technically meaning of technically in Longman Dictionary
- Technically Definition of Technically by Merriam-Webster
- technically meaning of technically in Longman Dictionary
- The Word "Technical" in Example Sentences Page 1
- Technology in a Sentence Examples of Words in Sentences
How To Use Technically In A Sentence
The issue here is the use of that or which at the start of a clause in the middle of a sentence. The easy way to remember the rule is that if cutting the clause would change the meaning of the
- www.EnglishPedia.net English words and Examples of Usage use "technology" in a sentence Technology is advancing so fast, is the game keeping up with that?
- Source_VOA 1693362 Refer to the serial number whenever you call for technical assistance. alexmarcelo 682143 The programmer is fixing a technical problem with the computer server. Source_VOA 273164 Written in technical terms, this book is very difficult to understand.
- This sentence takes advantage of the versatile English –ing. The author of a 19th century grammar guide lamented the fact that one could "run to great excess" in the use of –ing participles
- The question was - Is it technically grammatically incorrect to answer a question with a sentence fragment? In the example given in the details, the answer is a word, not a sentence fragment.